I am hosting another reading challenge!
Welcome to the Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge hosted by Darlene's Book Nook!
I read the first two books in the series this year, and I want to continue on in the series. Since I could not find anyone else hosting this challenge, I thought I would give it a whirl!
The books in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson are:
- 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club, Book #1)
- 2nd Chance (Women's Murder Club, Book #2)
- 3rd Degree (Women's Murder Club, Book #3)
- 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, Book #4)
- The 5th Horseman (Women's Murder Club, Book #5)
- The 6th Target (Women's Murder Club, Book #6)
- 7th Heaven (Women's Murder Club, Book #7)
- The 8th Confession (Women's Murder Club, Book #8)
- The 9th Judgment (Women's Murder Club, Book #9)
- 10th Anniversary (Women's Murder Club, Book #10)
- 11th Hour (Women's Murder Club, Book #11) - expected publication March 1, 2012
Please read below for the challenge guidelines.
2012 Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge
Here are the challenge details:
1. This challenge will run from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
2. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through. All books read in 2012 count for the challenge, regardless of when you sign up.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There are four levels for the challenge:
a. Level 1: Read 1-3 books in the series.
b. Level 2: Read 4-6 books in the series.
c. Level 3: Read 7-9 books in the series.
d. Level 4: Read 10-11 books in the series.
7. When you write your sign-up post, you must choose your level. You can go up, but you cannot go down!
8. There will be link-ups for your reviews on a quarterly basis, which will be posted on THIS page.
9. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
10. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
9. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Copy and paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar: <a href="http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-womens-murder-club-reading.html"><img alt="2012 Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j3MC0E3ydMw/TuylUNlnTrI/AAAAAAAABmE/iiJTh0qoGC8/s1600/2012+Women%2527s+Murder+Club+Reading+Challenge+-+trans.jpg" width="190" /></a>
I am aiming for Level 2 (read 4-6 books in the series).
I am keeping track of my progress below:
Sign-up below if you wish to join me in the challenge!