I am hosting another reading challenge!
Welcome to the Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge hosted by Darlene's Book Nook!
There are so many books in this series that I have decided to make this a Perpetual Reading Challenge, which means that there is no ending date! Take as much time as you need to finish the series.
I have always wanted to read this series, especially now more than ever since the first novel is the basis for a major motion picture starring Katherine Heigl opening in theatres on January 27, 2012! Since I could not find anyone else hosting this challenge, I thought I would give it a whirl!
The books in the Stephanie Plum series (including the Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novels series) by Janet Evanovich are (this is the order in which the books are written):
- One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, Book #1)
- Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, Book #2)
- Three to Get Deadly (Stephanie Plum, Book #3)
- Four to Score (Stephanie Plum, Book #4)
- High Five (Stephanie Plum, Book #5)
- Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, Book #6)
- Seven Up (Stephanie Plum, Book #7)
- Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, Book #8)
- Visions of Sugar Plums (Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, Book #1)
- To the Nines (Stephanie Plum, Book #9)
- Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, Book #10)
- Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum, Book #11)
- Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum, Book #12)
- Plum Lovin' (Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, Book #2)
- Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum, Book #13)
- Plum Lucky (Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, Book #3)
- Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, Book #14)
- Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum Between the Numbers/Holiday Novel, Book #4)
- Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, Book #15)
- Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, Book #16)
- Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, Book #17)
- Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, Book #18)
Please read below for the challenge guidelines.
Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge
Here are the challenge details:
1. This is a perpetual challenge, which means there is no end date. You will finish the challenge whenever you finish the series! Take as much time as you need.
2. The challenge will begin on January 1, 2012. You can join the challenge at any time, whether you haven't yet started the series or are already halfway through.
3. This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.
4. You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing and link them up here.
5. All formats of books are acceptable: Bound copies, e-books, and audiobooks (as long as they are unabridged).
6. There will be link-ups for your reviews on a quarterly basis, which will be posted on THIS page.
7. There will be a link for your wrap-up post at the end of the year.
8. Create a sign-up post and link back to this post. Sign up with Mister Linky below! Be sure to use the direct url to your sign-up post and not the url to your blog.
9. Grab the challenge button and post it in your sidebar. Paste this HTML code into an HTML gadget for your sidebar: <a href="http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/12/stephanie-plum-reading-challenge.html"><img alt="Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-svZhNr32twM/Tu-NhLUH2uI/AAAAAAAABn8/pdm2zYdoaPw/s400/Stephanie+Plum+Reading+Challenge.jpg" width="190" /></a>
Sign up below if you wish to join me in the challenge!