Because I work in credit and finance, I thought I would be an oddity in the world of writers – a “numbers” guy in a world of “words” folks, but as I’ve read more about other authors, I’ve discovered that many authors work in fields totally unrelated to writing. I love the way words create worlds, and that is one of the things that drew me into writing fiction. Always a big reader, it gives me great pleasure to be one of the creators of stories that others can enjoy.

Both of my currently-available ebooks have in them characters with Down syndrome. My daughter also has Down. I believe that my daughter’s life and experiences have much to offer me in the way of character development and story lines. I feel very fortunate to be able to fashion some of my characters around her, and I know that these characters add a richness and realism to the novels I write.