Since the Harry Potter series is already on my "Fill In the Gaps 100 Project Reading Challenge", I decided to join this challenge, which is being hosted by 2 Read or Not 2 Read.
I have actually already read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, so it will be a re-read for me. I stopped myself from reading any further because I thought this would be a wonderful series to read with my children some day (I did not have any at the time).
I will be reading this series aloud to my kids!
The details of the challenge are posted below:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!
Harry Potter Reading Challenge
As some of you may or may not know, I have not read Harry Potter. I have watched all the movies and loved them. I decided after watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1, it was time to read the series. So starting in January 2011, I begin reading this much loved series. If you would like to join me in this adventure, whether you're a newbie like me or this is your fiftieth time, please be sure to leave a comment with your email so I can contact you.
Here is my reading schedule:
January: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
February: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
March: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
April: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
May: Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix
June: Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince
July: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
CHALLENGE UPDATE FROM 2 READ OR NOT 2 READ:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good! Harry Potter Challenge update.
1. You don't have to be a blogger to participate. It's for anyone who wants to read the series with me.
2. You don't have to follow my schedule. If you can't resist, you can read them all in January if you want. LOL. I chose one book a month to give myself plenty of time to read them. I will also be posting once a month with my thoughts on the books. There will also be some giveaways.
3. Please fill out the form if you want to participate in this challenge. I will be picking the winners from the form.
4. Also I'll be adding a Harry Potter Tab so you can keep up with my reviews and link up your own.
5. Check out these really cool buttons that Lesley from Young Adult Books Reviewed made for the challenge.
Grab one and put them on your sidebar! They're so cute!!!
I think the buttons are working now, if not let me know! Just copy and past them to your sidebar.
Don't forget to fill out the form! If you have already left your info on the original post, I've already added you.
If you would like to join me in this challenge, click HERE.