I am pleased to participate in the Blog Tour hosted by Xpresso Book Tours for Sandra R. Campbell's Dark Migration.
Sandra R. Campbell lives along the tranquil waters of the Chesapeake Bay with her new husband and weight challenged cat. She can trace her passion for the macabre back to reading Edgar Allen Poe as a child, with her pet crow, Big Fellow, by her side. She has since submerged herself in a wide range of dark literature. An avid thrill seeker, Sandra is always looking for her next big adrenaline rush, and when spelunking, climbing, diving and monster hunting fails to deliver, she turns to the creation of through-the-rabbit-hole worlds and sends her characters on their own adventures. Her first NA paranormal thriller, Butterfly Harvest, was published in September 2010. Sandra also writes children’s stories, is an active member of the Maryland Writers’ Association and the head of a MWA critique group.
CONNECT ONLINE WITH SANDRA:
Welcome to Darlene's Book Nook, Sandra!
Sandra has written a guest post, so I will now turn the floor over to her.
10 Things You Didn't Know About Sandra R. Campbell
By Sandra R. Campbell
- I drive fast, like I’m racing on the Autobahn.
- When I’m happy I sing, badly.
- Spiders freak me out. If I was writing ‘10 Things That Freak Me Out’, spiders would be number 1, 2 and 3. And yet I wear a lot of Spyder apparel.
- In the third grade, I was bitten by a bat and had to go through a series of painful rabies shots. However, I have no problem going spelunking with bats hanging right over my head. Yeah, but there better not a spider in that cave.
- I dream in color and can remember most of my dreams in full detail. I also suffer from night terrors and have been known to sleepwalk.
- I can’t drink anything hot. No coffee, tea, coco.
- One day I want to live on a houseboat. I love the water!
- Halloween is my favorite holiday.
- I can talk to frogs. While volunteering at the Patuxent Wildlife Research Refuge, I learned the mating calls for native Maryland frogs in order to perform surveys for the USGS.
- Friends nicknamed me Britannica, because I have a knack for remembering obscure, useless information.
TITLE: Dark Migration
AUTHOR: Sandra R. Campbell
PUBLICATION DATE: August 26, 2013
FORMAT: E-book, 253 pages
FORMAT: E-book, 253 pages
GENRE: Dark Fantasy, Horror, New Adult
Seanna Raines is on a journey of self-discovery. Only her search does not include college applications or finding a cool summer job. After killing Samuel Bolvayne, the ‘man’ she fears and loves, Seanna is not looking for who she is, but rather what she will become.
Samuel spent countless lifetimes trying to forge a companion like himself, but his previous attempts were considered failures. Until Seanna. She is his first true success… and his ultimate undoing. Now, without Samuel to guide her, Seanna is lost. To survive, she needs to find out what her transformation means: super strength, the ability to smell human emotions, and an ever-increasing need to devour human souls. Seanna travels to Samuel’s earthly homeland, along the coast of South Africa, in search of answers. Here, she encounters several of his failed experiments, who claim to know the truth. These abominations lead her into a sinister world of chaos and destruction, where the birthplace of evil is revealed.
Seanna clings to the last piece of her humanity while struggling to accept her feelings for Samuel and what she has done to him. Just as Seanna embraces her fate, she is forced to choose between life as an immortal with the one she loves or sacrifice it all to save a world that does not deserve saving.
To enter the giveaway, please fill out the Rafflecopter entry form below.
This giveaway is open to worldwide until October 25, 2013.
-fuonlyknew >> Excerpt
-Sweet Southern Home >> Review
-Fae Books >> Excerpt
-Contagious Reads >> Review
-Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews >> Interview
-Literary Meanderings >> Guest Post
-A Diary Of A Book Addict >> Review + Excerpt (Teasers)
-We Love KInk >> Review
-Lizzy’s Dark Fiction >> Review
-Not Everyone’s Mama >> Review
-Darlene’s Book Nook >> Top 10 List
-Mythical Books >> Review + Playlist
-The Secret Life of a Bookworm >> Review
-Mom With A Kindle >> Excerpt
-My Seryniti >> Review
-Bookmarks, Spoilers and Happily Ever After >> Review
-Jessica Loves Books >> Review + Excerpt (Teasers)
-A Dream Within A Dream >> Review
-A_TiffyFit’s Reading Corner >> Review
-Coffee and Characters >> Interview
-Lost in Ever After >> Review + Top 5 List
-Who’s Reviews >> Excerpt