This challenge is being hosted by Rachael at Rachael Turns Pages.
Here are the details copied from Rachael's blog:
The In the Middle Reading Challenge
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2014 to December 31st, 2014
- All books read in 2014 count that includes bound, ebook, and audiobooks
- All books must be from 300 to 450 pages in length
- For audiobooks: look up the page number on Amazon and use that number
- You do not need to be a blogger to participate although I would appreciate if you leave a comment to tell me what level you are aiming for and a link where I can track your progress. This could be a shelf on goodreads or shelfari or any other website you can think of. I would appreciate non bloggers putting their link in the linky if they can.
- For bloggers, grab the button and make sure to post what level you are aiming for. Then be sure to link your post in the linky below
- You don't have to review books however if you do. I would be glad to read them. You can also link your reviews in the linky below
- Have Fun (as the quote in the button says "the pages we read transport us into a whole new world". Reading is about the experience and if you do not enjoy reading you will not get the full experience of the story) I want this challenge to create little stress in your mind.Levels:Leafing through the Pages: 5 booksCruising through the Pages: 10 booksFly Through the Pages: 15 booksNever Stop Reading: 20 books
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
My reading time will be limited this year and I'm hoping to get back from a reading hiatus since August 2013, so I am aiming for LEAFING THROUGH THE PAGES (read 5 "in the middle" books).
I will keep track of my progress below: