This challenge is being hosted by The Lit Bitch.
Here are the details copied TLB's blog:
The Outlander Series 2013 Reading Challenge
Timeline: 1st Jan 2013 – 31st Dec 2013
Sign Up Details:
If you want to take part all you have to do is create a sign up post in the Mr Linky area located at the bottom of this page.
- To sign up you MUST comment after linking your info below.
- Please add the button to your sidebar – make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Please make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge and link back here.
- If you don’t have a blog or URL that’s fine you can still participate….please email me your info and I will post. My email is email@example.com
- Audio books are ok
- If you have read the series before or are a few of the books that’s fine feel free to participate…..the goal is to read all the books whether it’s your first time or not ENJOY
Books in Series Order:
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013 (SIGN UP ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND THEN!!)
- Rules – Read all SEVEN (7) books in the Outlander Series (books titles below).
- The reading challenge can crossover into other challenges.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- Reviews are great but not required.
- You DO NOT have to have a blog to join in -just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be sure to include you in the challenge/subscriptions– join the discussion and comments section to let us know when you’ve read a book and what you thought of it!
- Let your voice and opinions be heard! COMMENTS/DISCUSSION ARE APPRECIATED!
- Outlander (1991)
- Dragonfly in Amber (1992)
- Voyager (1994)
- Drums of Autumn (1997)
- The Fiery Cross (2001)
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes (2005)
- An Echo in the Bone (2009)
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
I know I won't finish the whole series this year, but I'm glad that TLB keeps bringing the challenge back each year to keep egging me on!
I will keep track of my progress below: