This challenge is being hosted by Amy at My Overstuffed Bookshelf.
Here are the details copied from Amy's blog:
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge
-Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
-Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
-No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013.
Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
I am aiming for the "FUN SIZE" YA Reading Challenge (read 20 YA novels).
"FUN SIZE" LEVEL COMPLETED ON JULY 29, 2013
I will keep track of my progress below and link up my reviews:
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young (Dust Lands, Book #2)
- Marked by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (House of Night, Book #1)
- White Cat by Holly Black (Curse Workers, Book #1)
- Undead by Kirsty McKay (Undead, Book #1)
- Witch World by Christopher Pike (Witch World, Book #1)
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent, Book #1)
- Crash by Lisa McMann (Visions, Book #1)
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (A Beautiful Dark, Book #1)
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles, Book #2)
- Beastly by Alex Flinn (Kendra Chronicles, Book #1)
- Beastly: Lindy's Diary by Alex Flinn (Kendra Chronicles, Book #1.5)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (Splintered, Book #1)
- What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis (Life's a Witch, Book #1)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter, Book #2)
- The End Games by T. Michael Martin
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Of Poseidon, Book #1)
- Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
- Absent by Katie Williams
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent, Book #2)
- The Program by Suzanne Young (Program, Book #1)