Hi, everyone! Time for a 2013 Reading Challenge!!
This challenge is being hosted by A Book and a Latte.
Here are the details copied from Kimberly's blog:
2013 Young Adult Audiobook Challenge
Choose a level below that will challenge you, and listen to and review the amount of audiobooks required for that level. To complete this challenge, you must listen and review a minimum of 12 audiobooks (released any year) of the YA genre in 2012.
Listen to and review 12 audiobooks.
Listen to and review 24 audiobooks.
Listen to 36+ audiobooks, and review at least 24 of them.
Listen to 48+ audiobooks, and review at least 36 of them.
Why should I join this challenge?
Because audiobooks rock! Listening to a book while doing chores or mundane tasks somehow makes them easier or at least not so bad, and they make hours in the car fly by… If you haven’t given audiobooks a try, use this challenge as motivation to do so!
What audiobooks count towards the YAAC?
Any young adult audiobook! It doesn’t matter what year it was published.
What are the requirements?
- Listen to and review at least 12 YA audiobooks (Easy Listening level) in between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013
- Reviews should include the length of the audiobook, name of narrator(s), and include your opinion of the narrator(s)/production as well as the novel.
- Review the audiobooks on either your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, or Audible, and then link them up here.
- There will be a linky open here each month to link up your reviews.
- Declare yourself a challenge participant (blog post/facebook/twitter) and sign up in the linky below!
- HAVE FUN
Prizes:There will be at least one giveaway at the end of the year, and each linked review counts as an entry! There’s potential for more giveaways through-out the year, and instructions will be posted with any additional giveaways.
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
I am aiming for EASY LISTENING (listen to and review 12 YA audiobooks).
I will keep track of my progress below and link up my reviews:
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young (Dust Lands, Book #2)
- White Cat by Holly Black (Curse Workers, Book #1)
- Witch World by Christopher Pike (Witch World, Book #1)
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent, Book #1)
- Crash by Lisa McMann (Visions, Book #1)
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles, Book #2)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (Splintered, Book #1)
- What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis (Life's a Witch, Book #1)
- Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Of Poseidon, Book #1)
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent, Book #2)
- The Program by Suzanne Young (Program, Book #1)