Hi, everyone! Time for a 2013 Reading Challenge!!
This challenge is being hosted by Uniflame Creates.
Here are the details copied from Uniflame's blog:
2013 Wishlist Challenge
Read 12 books (one for every month of the year) that you would like to read, but don’t already have on your shelves.
1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2013 to December 31st, 2013.
2. You are to read 12 books from your current wishlist. If you don’t have a list anywhere, write down books that you are eager to read, that you don’t own yet, and choose 12 books off that list.
3. If you can’t find a book that’s on your wishlist (your library doesn’t have it, or you don’t want/can’t buy it) then you can use another book. But: you are not allowed to include any NEWLY added books for this challenge. So, whatever your list is now, that’s it. I.e. you can’t read amazing things about a book on someone else’s blog, decide you want to read it, then read it for the Wishlist Challenge. The opposite is true: you want to read something for the Wishlist Challenge, so you go to your wishlist, find a book that was on that wishlist before January 1st, 2013, and read it for the challenge.
4. You can overlap with other challenges, as long as you read books that were on your wishlist before January 1st, 2013.
5. Sign up here by leaving a comment with a link to your announcement post for this challenge.
6. When you’ve read your 12 books, come back here and leave a comment with a link to your final post about the challenge. Make sure you’ve done this by January 15th, 2014.
If you would like to join me in the challenge, click on the challenge badge at the beginning of this post.
I will keep track of my progress below and link up my reviews (here are some of the books on my Wishlist that I may read for the challenge):
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles, Book #2)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (Splintered, Book #1)
- Reached by Ally Condie (Matched, Book #3)
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton (Everneath, Book #2)
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano (The Chemical Garden, Book #3)
- Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, Book #2)
- A Kiss of Blood by Pamela Palmer (Vamp City, Book #2)
- Lover At Last by J.R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book #11)
- Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (Beautiful, Book #2)
- Fighting to Survive by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies, Book #2)
- Siege by Rhiannon Frater (As the World Dies, Book #3)
- Endless Knight by Kresley Cole (The Arcana Chronicles, Book #2)
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
- Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
- VN by Madeline Ashby
- Flu by Wayne Simmons
- Fever by Wayne Simmons
- Ashfall by Mike Mullin
- What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
- Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
- Beta by Rachel Cohn