Hi, everyone! Time for another 2012 Reading Challenge!!
The challenge is being hosted by Molly at Quirky Girls Read.
Here are the details copied from Molly's blog:
The Classic Bribe 2012 Challenge
- Read at least 1 Classic over the summer – between Memorial Day, May 28th and the end of Labor Day Weekend, September 3rd
- You can have begun the Classic prior to Memorial Day, but it needs to have been completed between the challenge dates above
- Post a review on your blog of each Classic that you read during the challenge period and reference a link to this “The Classic Bribe” challenge page
- Link to each of your reviews separately by clicking on Mr. Linky below
- Each linked review counts as 1 entry – no entry limit per blogger – read and review as many as you like
- Each entry builds up $1 toward an Amazon gift card – the more entries the higher the balance can grow – capped at $35
- Random winner selected Labor Day weekend from all entries- no restrictions on region
- Winner receives the full Amazon gift card balance accumulated based on entries received
If you would like to join me in the challenge, just click the challenge badge at the beginning of the post.
CHALLENGE COMPLETED ON JULY 12, 2012!
I am going to keep track of my progress below: